Unitholder Services

MPLX LP's common units are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the common unit ticker symbol MPLX.

Unitholder Services

Computershare is the transfer agent and registrar for MPLX LP's registered unitholders. 

P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940

By overnight delivery:    250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021 
Internet Inquires: 

InvestorCentreTM website at www.computershare.com/investor

Telephone Inquires:  Toll Free: 877-373-6374 (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico)
Toll: 781-575-2879 (other, non-U.S. jurisdictions)



Unitholder Online Account Access

For your convenience, you may access your unitholder account online at Computershare's Investor CentreTM. Access will require a User ID number and Password. New members may set up their account access using the Create Login tab at the middle-left of the Computershare's Investor CentreTM login page. Should you need additional assistance, please contact Computershare toll-free at 877-373-6374.

Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm

Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
One Seagate, Suite 1800
Toledo, OH  43604-1574

Distribution Payments

Quarterly distributions, if any, are expected to be made within 60 days after the end of each calendar quarter to holders of record on or about the first day of each such month

Receipt of IRS Schedule K-1

MPLX intends to furnish to each unitholder, within 90 days after the close of each calendar year, specific tax information, including a Schedule K-1, which describes such unitholder’s share of MPLX income, gain, loss and deduction for the preceding taxable year.

Distribution Checks Not Received/Electronic Deposit

If you do not receive your distribution check within 60 days of each calendar quarter-end, we suggest that you wait at least 10 additional days to allow for any delay in mail delivery.  After that time, advise Computershare to issue a replacement check.  You may contact Computershare to authorize electronic deposit of your distributions or interest into your bank account.

Unitholder Publications

Comprehensive and consolidated financial statements (SEC Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8K) are available online at the SEC's Edgar DatabaseTM.

Address Change

It is important that you notify Computershare immediately when you change your address. As a convenience, you also may make your address change online via Computershare's Investor CentreTM.

Taxpayer Identification Number

Federal law requires that each unitholder provide a certified Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for his/her unitholder account.  For individual unitholders, your TIN is your Social Security Number.  If you do not provide a certified TIN, Computershare may be required to withhold 28 percent for federal income taxes from your dividends.

MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. Unitholders

On December 4, 2015, MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P., merged with MPLX LP. The holders of MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. received MPLX LP units and cash in exchange for MarkWest Energy Partners L.P. units. Tax information for MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. unitholders.